- Fri, 14:34: So many books on the environment — and I've a lot — don't talk about population ethics. Why is that? Whilst I'm on the subject, if anyone knows of any half-decent legal books that deal with procreation ethics or assisted dying, I'm all ears.
- Fri, 17:14: Looking at houses for sale in Devon. Curious more than anything else. Utterly depressing. God knows how difficult it must be for people trying to get onto the property ladder!
- Fri, 17:23: Just imagine having to slaughter and then dump in a landfill (I assume) 120,000 sentient animals. https://t.co/jR2buj1JE5
- Fri, 17:25: Why do none of the political parties in this country want to admit that the capitalist dream is a sack of...well, you know what, unless of course you're already top of the pile.
- Fri, 17:30: Francis Bacon revelations. https://t.co/Rc4e47t1ik
- Fri, 18:02: “For optimists, the most perplexing question is how one becomes a pessimist – if one is not born one. For the pessimist, the question is how each person, by virtue of being born, is not already a pessimist.” ― Eugene Thacker, Infinite Resignation: On Pessimism
- Fri, 18:38: My parents, born during WW2, were shunned and ignored by their parents. Quite why then they decided to have kids, I've no idea. Surely their experience should have persuaded them that all they'd do in bringing me and my brother into the world was to perpetuate their suffering.
- Sat, 05:16: "I didn't want to wake up. I was having a much better time asleep. And that's really sad. It was almost like a reverse nightmare, like when you wake up from a nightmare you're so relieved. I woke up into a nightmare." — Ned Vizzini
- Sat, 07:19: I just published: It’s all so dark https://t.co/11X3m02aNm
- Sat, 10:22: Pissing with rain. The puppy hates it; Alfie loves it. Figures.
Wed, 16:55: RT @ BiologistDan: Brent Stirton, #SouthAfrica, wins Wildlife Photographer of the Year for his crime scene photos. So sad.…
Sun, 12:19: Why should there a or any purpose to our life? Is that simply another story that we were forced or expected to consume from the…