- Fri, 12:57: Ahuman Manifesto -- Patricia MacCormack https://t.co/UpwKKJS4Er
- Fri, 16:02: If enlightenment or self-actualization is your thing, it seems a tall order with a projected 10 billion people by 2100.
- Fri, 16:41: Thank you to everyone I've enaged with on Twitter this week. I know I've shared some deep and some would say depressing stuff but it feels dreadfully important right now. Have a great weekend.
- Fri, 16:52: If there are any lawyers out there who practice in the area of population ethics or have any experience of the law on assisted dying, I'd love to hear from you.
- Fri, 16:59: Do you have a partner, close friend or colleague that really makes you think hard and deeply about your life?
- Sat, 05:00: "Healthy introspection, without undermining oneself; it is a rare gift to venture into the unexplored depths of the self, without delusions or fictions, but with an uncorrupted gaze." — Friedrich Nietzsche,
- Sat, 07:40: I wonder how long we've really got?
- Sat, 08:45: Out with the hounds 🌿 https://t.co/M3mbknbZJO
- Sat, 08:59: My next book. https://t.co/Yr36NCwpEy
- Sat, 10:03: In dealing with the age of the Anthropocene, there are many things we could do and some may ameliorate the worst effects of climate change et al. but it won't change the fact that we (humanity) are and will remain the problem. And remember, nature doesn't need us but we need it.
Sun, 12:19: Why should there a or any purpose to our life? Is that simply another story that we were forced or expected to consume from the…
Sat, 17:51: Season One, Mr Robot tonight. Sat, 20:11: Does the world need humans? Doubtful. Sun, 05:05: "Most people are afraid to…
Fri, 18:02: Just going to watch a film. Joker. Late to the party but so what. Sat, 07:42: “The very motivation, the drive behind our…