- Wed, 15:00: Mrs S has taken the plunge and bought an electric car for work. Long overdue. I'm also close to selling my car. Back to riding my bike and using public transport — if I ever have to go back to the office. Daughter #3 is our car expert and will sell her super-reliable Audi A3.
- Wed, 15:17: Why we're killing off all wildlife by Benjamin Cain. https://t.co/2XC09zlNrQ
- Wed, 19:28: If we're (supposedly) the most intelligent animal on the planet, how come we've created such an enormous mess of things, namely the age of the Anthropocene?
- Wed, 19:31: Top Ten Essential Bukowski Books — Outsiders and Misfits Blog https://t.co/bS1Il9t3Ud https://t.co/qJaDtxuvGz
- Thu, 04:59: "You cannot buy the revolution. You cannot make the revolution. You can only be the revolution. It is in your spirit, or it is nowhere." — Ursula K. Le Guin
- Thu, 06:15: I just published 'Words escape me' https://t.co/UmHdXtlJFG
- Thu, 07:30: Weatherwatch: rainfall and heat records smashed in July https://t.co/qlrY2xIy7G https://t.co/RanIG3LKKY
- Thu, 11:21: It's strange how all those people who voted for Brexit seem so quiet now. Perhaps the upside, if there was ever one, was mere puffery after all.
- Thu, 11:42: Not quite best pals, yet 😂. https://t.co/xASmtLA1NG
Tue, 14:56: Twitter is rarely the right place for debate, less still an argument. It's a bit like emails which never convey the right tone of…