- Tue, 16:54: Is it too late to avert the climate catastrophe? Surely that's the question of the hour given what's already locked in and our continuing emissions.
- Wed, 05:53: “Only a blind man can easily define what light is. When you do not know, you are bold. Ignorance is always bold; knowledge hesitates. The more you know, the more you feel that the ground underneath is dissolving. The more you know, the more you feel how ignorant you are.” ― Osho
- Wed, 06:36: I just published 'To write is to come alive' https://t.co/l3xxb4jFMj
- Wed, 10:42: I can't help feel that anything focused on climate change (i.e. stopping or changing the rate of temperature increase) is way too late. All this talk of Net Zero 2030, 2040 or 2050 (or never...) simply obscures the reality of our dire situation.
- Wed, 10:52: Top US scientist on melting glaciers: ‘I’ve gone from being an ecologist to a coroner’ https://t.co/j2KoD7jf5O https://t.co/kZr6ZIozCG
Fri, 12:15: RT @ seasonalight: Chapter Severn – The Mouth – Deus Ex Machina https://t.co/qP0GqDs2KI On Capitalism and plot flaws, and more…
Thu, 16:40: New word for me: ontogenetic. Thu, 16:43: Am I wrong to think that any argument to avert the climate catastrophe without also…
Wed, 15:00: Mrs S has taken the plunge and bought an electric car for work. Long overdue. I'm also close to selling my car. Back to riding my…