- Mon, 13:38: The puppy can now go for walks -- short ones only; it will be a whole new world for him. Thankfully, he behaved himself at the vets this morning apart from taking a liking to the vet's glasses and mask!
- Mon, 13:50: Proof That Free Markets Don’t Reward The Best Work by Benjamin Cain https://t.co/Gh3H0qlb39 / one for you @dougshaw1 @DrSteveMarshall @chrisnicholsT2i
- Mon, 18:43: Daughter #2 reporting panic buying at our local Sainsburys. FFS. It's becoming more like Mad Max by the effing day. https://t.co/GAQI9s572Z
- Tue, 07:16: “The world will give you that once in a while, a brief timeout; the boxing bell rings and you go to your corner, where somebody dabs mercy on your beat-up life.” ― Sue Monk Kidd, The Secret Life of Bees https://t.co/mez6fhXrel
- Tue, 10:56: A company with no rules. I'm sure it's been done before but I'm convinced that so many of the problems I've witnessed could have been addressed (there will always be a counter-argument) if employers gave their staff the ability to create a culture that was truly employee centred.
Fri, 12:15: RT @ seasonalight: Chapter Severn – The Mouth – Deus Ex Machina https://t.co/qP0GqDs2KI On Capitalism and plot flaws, and more…
Thu, 16:40: New word for me: ontogenetic. Thu, 16:43: Am I wrong to think that any argument to avert the climate catastrophe without also…
Wed, 15:00: Mrs S has taken the plunge and bought an electric car for work. Long overdue. I'm also close to selling my car. Back to riding my…