- Sun, 16:16: Anyone else watching #TDF2021
- Sun, 17:29: Puppy life is exhausting just to watch.
- Mon, 07:11: “Wisdom cannot be imparted. Wisdom that a wise man attempts to impart always sounds like foolishness to someone else ... Knowledge can be communicated, but not wisdom. One can find it, live it, do wonders through it, but one cannot communicate and teach it.” ― Hermann Hesse
- Mon, 07:27: Climate crisis: 50 photos of extreme weather around the world – in pictures https://t.co/p81d5i1XVk https://t.co/YDv7shmIyM
- Mon, 08:23: I just published 'I thought Covid19 would change us' https://t.co/Ly223wupkO
- Mon, 10:20: One of those awkward calls where honesty is not always the best (confidence-shattering) policy.
Fri, 17:00: A bit of work on a sponsorship deal today. It used to be a big part of my practice and it's always nice to see these things come…
Sun, 17:33: “The more you know yourself, the more clarity there is. Self-knowledge has no end - you don't come to an achievement, you don't…
Sat, 12:11: Thinking of hosting or co-hosting a call where we open a space to ask what the more beautiful Question is right now. Perhaps…