- Sat, 12:13: I think driving in the lanes should be a compulsory part of the driving test. Note: you don't need to leave 6ft whilst passing another car but of course, if you've got a 21 plate, faux 4x4 you may feel that any closer might cause a wee scratch from those pesky nettles.
- Sat, 12:21: Planet Week: North America’s hottest June on record https://t.co/q44lD4edYt / The piece includes a link to an article which claims climate change is now linked to 5 million deaths each year!
- Sat, 14:56: “Let me keep my distance, always, from those who think they have the answers. Let me keep company always with those who say “Look!” and laugh in astonishment, and bow their heads.” — Mary Oliver, Mysteries, Yes
- Sat, 19:06: Good luck to @MarkCavendish for tomorrow's stage https://t.co/0JM9yY61xm. I don't want to say too much but what an immense TdF he's had and if he breaks the record tomorrow, then I'll be so happy for him.
- Sat, 19:15: Tales Of The Unexpected https://t.co/Hsczosxik0 / I wish they'd do a remake. One of the things I most remember from my childhood.
- Sun, 06:16: “The more you know yourself, the more clarity there is. Self-knowledge has no end - you don't come to an achievement, you don't come to a conclusion. It is an endless river.” ― Jiddu Krishnamurti https://t.co/D4IYcgDS6T
- Sun, 06:18: Quietmusic - a bit of relaxing music to start my Sunday. https://t.co/hSWMryxJ8m
- Sun, 07:19: I just published 'My life’s work' https://t.co/BjGVfxNmO1
Recent Posts from This Journal
I'm off social media. About time.
Tue, 15:37: I'm beginning to think that when it comes to the climate emergency, the whole subject of population ethics/anti-natalism is a taboo…
Mon, 12:03: Sat waiting before my dental appt. Looking at what's left of the high street in Paignton. Nice to see a new deli/bakery. I really…