- Sat, 12:13: I think driving in the lanes should be a compulsory part of the driving test. Note: you don't need to leave 6ft whilst passing another car but of course, if you've got a 21 plate, faux 4x4 you may feel that any closer might cause a wee scratch from those pesky nettles.
- Sat, 12:21: Planet Week: North America’s hottest June on record https://t.co/q44lD4edYt / The piece includes a link to an article which claims climate change is now linked to 5 million deaths each year!
- Sat, 14:56: “Let me keep my distance, always, from those who think they have the answers. Let me keep company always with those who say “Look!” and laugh in astonishment, and bow their heads.” — Mary Oliver, Mysteries, Yes
- Sat, 19:06: Good luck to @MarkCavendish for tomorrow's stage https://t.co/0JM9yY61xm. I don't want to say too much but what an immense TdF he's had and if he breaks the record tomorrow, then I'll be so happy for him.
- Sat, 19:15: Tales Of The Unexpected https://t.co/Hsczosxik0 / I wish they'd do a remake. One of the things I most remember from my childhood.
- Sun, 06:16: “The more you know yourself, the more clarity there is. Self-knowledge has no end - you don't come to an achievement, you don't come to a conclusion. It is an endless river.” ― Jiddu Krishnamurti https://t.co/D4IYcgDS6T
- Sun, 06:18: Quietmusic - a bit of relaxing music to start my Sunday. https://t.co/hSWMryxJ8m
- Sun, 07:19: I just published 'My life’s work' https://t.co/BjGVfxNmO1
Tue, 14:56: Twitter is rarely the right place for debate, less still an argument. It's a bit like emails which never convey the right tone of…