- Sun, 18:39: Tis a brilliant newsletter tonight. Thank you team FaF for sharing. https://t.co/9yOf7bQOX8
- Mon, 06:00: “Ultimately, we have just one moral duty: to reclaim large areas of peace in ourselves, more and more peace, and to reflect it toward others. And the more peace there is in us, the more peace there will also be in our troubled world.” ― Etty Hillesum
- Mon, 06:56: A cool start to the day. https://t.co/Zue0QQIWbI
- Mon, 07:00: One last throw of the dice https://t.co/BDFgONqSWI / today's little blog post https://t.co/zjgxR4vXwA
- Mon, 08:44: Notwithstanding the stresses and challenges that Covid19 has exacted on companies/firms, I wonder how many have discussed or are discussing how climate change/loss of biodiversity will wreak havoc to their time-honoured business model?
- Mon, 08:57: Daughter #3 is loving her new job as a housekeeper. It's amazing how much she's grown in confidence even after two weeks. Also, it's making her think about what she really wants to do.
Fri, 12:15: RT @ seasonalight: Chapter Severn – The Mouth – Deus Ex Machina https://t.co/qP0GqDs2KI On Capitalism and plot flaws, and more…
Thu, 16:40: New word for me: ontogenetic. Thu, 16:43: Am I wrong to think that any argument to avert the climate catastrophe without also…
Wed, 15:00: Mrs S has taken the plunge and bought an electric car for work. Long overdue. I'm also close to selling my car. Back to riding my…