- Sun, 18:39: Tis a brilliant newsletter tonight. Thank you team FaF for sharing. https://t.co/9yOf7bQOX8
- Mon, 06:00: “Ultimately, we have just one moral duty: to reclaim large areas of peace in ourselves, more and more peace, and to reflect it toward others. And the more peace there is in us, the more peace there will also be in our troubled world.” ― Etty Hillesum
- Mon, 06:56: A cool start to the day. https://t.co/Zue0QQIWbI
- Mon, 07:00: One last throw of the dice https://t.co/BDFgONqSWI / today's little blog post https://t.co/zjgxR4vXwA
- Mon, 08:44: Notwithstanding the stresses and challenges that Covid19 has exacted on companies/firms, I wonder how many have discussed or are discussing how climate change/loss of biodiversity will wreak havoc to their time-honoured business model?
- Mon, 08:57: Daughter #3 is loving her new job as a housekeeper. It's amazing how much she's grown in confidence even after two weeks. Also, it's making her think about what she really wants to do.
Fri, 19:23: Me and Floz (daughter #3) came upon a green burial site today with a simple oak cross. She couldn’t quite take it i……
Thu, 18:51: My new career: carving wooden spoons. And I’m deadly serious. Been off carving today as my hands are very sore but……
Wed, 15:42: @ SchumacherColl thank you for sharing Jon Young's talk. Much needed right now 🙏. Wed, 17:03: My fingers are in pieces, hence…