- Sun, 18:39: Tis a brilliant newsletter tonight. Thank you team FaF for sharing. https://t.co/9yOf7bQOX8
- Mon, 06:00: “Ultimately, we have just one moral duty: to reclaim large areas of peace in ourselves, more and more peace, and to reflect it toward others. And the more peace there is in us, the more peace there will also be in our troubled world.” ― Etty Hillesum
- Mon, 06:56: A cool start to the day. https://t.co/Zue0QQIWbI
- Mon, 07:00: One last throw of the dice https://t.co/BDFgONqSWI / today's little blog post https://t.co/zjgxR4vXwA
- Mon, 08:44: Notwithstanding the stresses and challenges that Covid19 has exacted on companies/firms, I wonder how many have discussed or are discussing how climate change/loss of biodiversity will wreak havoc to their time-honoured business model?
- Mon, 08:57: Daughter #3 is loving her new job as a housekeeper. It's amazing how much she's grown in confidence even after two weeks. Also, it's making her think about what she really wants to do.
Fri, 12:12: Sometimes you know it's not a good idea to join in on a heated, vitriol-infused debate on Twitter. Fri, 12:14: Former MP Frank…
Thu, 12:11: COP26 will achieve nothing. It will be another flag-waving exercise. In any event, too many governments and companies are intent on…