- Tue, 13:51: One day, someone will be able to explain the point of a 71,000-word contract. I've been doing this job a long time (since 1996), and I still can't make sense of things.
- Tue, 13:53: “Treat every moment as your last. It is not preparation for something else.” ― Shunryu Suzuki, Zen Mind, Beginner's Mind: Informal Talks on Zen Meditation and Practice
- Wed, 05:49: “Until he extends the circle of his compassion to all living things, man will not himself find peace.” ― Albert Schweitzer
- Wed, 06:53: We're running out of time https://t.co/G4TjdytSXT https://t.co/1Sy10tMrKs
- Wed, 07:16: Right, let's go and see where the dog is hiding. That time again. It's a bit overcast today and I wouldn't be surprised to see a bit of rain.
- Wed, 07:48: out and about 🌿 https://t.co/W5TzHfycvH
- Wed, 08:08: I was right about the rain 🌧️
- Wed, 08:37: Such a gorgeous spot. https://t.co/pnvrmWhfpB
- Wed, 11:35: In work, being able to speak openly and honestly about how you feel should not only be encouraged but valued in a heartfelt way. Sadly, I still don't see company structures and/or the culture allowing for this. In fact, it's very often avoided at all cost.
Sat, 17:51: Season One, Mr Robot tonight. Sat, 20:11: Does the world need humans? Doubtful. Sun, 05:05: "Most people are afraid to…
Fri, 18:02: Just going to watch a film. Joker. Late to the party but so what. Sat, 07:42: “The very motivation, the drive behind our…
Thu, 12:23: So love this poem by Yeats https://t.co/meAx6IOTmm Thu, 12:34: With our flabby democracies you would think that business and…