- Tue, 13:51: One day, someone will be able to explain the point of a 71,000-word contract. I've been doing this job a long time (since 1996), and I still can't make sense of things.
- Tue, 13:53: “Treat every moment as your last. It is not preparation for something else.” ― Shunryu Suzuki, Zen Mind, Beginner's Mind: Informal Talks on Zen Meditation and Practice
- Wed, 05:49: “Until he extends the circle of his compassion to all living things, man will not himself find peace.” ― Albert Schweitzer
- Wed, 06:53: We're running out of time https://t.co/G4TjdytSXT https://t.co/1Sy10tMrKs
- Wed, 07:16: Right, let's go and see where the dog is hiding. That time again. It's a bit overcast today and I wouldn't be surprised to see a bit of rain.
- Wed, 07:48: out and about 🌿 https://t.co/W5TzHfycvH
- Wed, 08:08: I was right about the rain 🌧️
- Wed, 08:37: Such a gorgeous spot. https://t.co/pnvrmWhfpB
- Wed, 11:35: In work, being able to speak openly and honestly about how you feel should not only be encouraged but valued in a heartfelt way. Sadly, I still don't see company structures and/or the culture allowing for this. In fact, it's very often avoided at all cost.
Thu, 16:40: New word for me: ontogenetic. Thu, 16:43: Am I wrong to think that any argument to avert the climate catastrophe without also…
Wed, 15:00: Mrs S has taken the plunge and bought an electric car for work. Long overdue. I'm also close to selling my car. Back to riding my…
Sorry for my absence. I'm still writing, still sharing, still troubled aloud. And here's the thing: we're in the middle of the…