- Mon, 13:51: A morning in the garden. I'm a little tired but in a nice way. Now waiting on daughter #1 to arrive with the BF. I think the house is clean enough!
- Mon, 15:14: I've got Being and Time by Heidegger on my desk. Mixed emotions about starting it. A few Paul Celan poems first.
- Mon, 17:38: Yasmin Williams, “Through The Woods” | New York Guitar Festival sessions https://t.co/1oSaG1b3Af / this will blow your mind @StefanPowell. I can't believe anyone could play a guitar so beautifully.
- Mon, 17:50: I feel a bit sorry for daughter no #1's new BF. He's now been whisked off to the beach and daughters #2 & #3 are going too and that's after a 6-hour drive and shopping en route. Still, he seems game. And a nice guy to boot.
- Mon, 17:54: https://t.co/2KyyQdAeQd
- Mon, 18:15: Whilst it's quiet I'm playing Ella Fitzgerald. One of the most gifted jazz singers of all time.
- Tue, 06:00: “Dogs are our link to paradise. They don't know evil or jealousy or discontent. To sit with a dog on a hillside on a glorious afternoon is to be back in Eden, where doing nothing was not boring--it was peace.” ― Milan Kundera
- Tue, 08:44: Human-induced global heating ‘causes over a third of heat deaths’ https://t.co/8xWnLbLw1r https://t.co/TnSQq3t4Kt
- Tue, 10:09: Stephen Jenkinson On The Book Ishmael By Daniel Quinn https://t.co/uriWdPyFXw https://t.co/Jw43B656wV
Thu, 16:40: New word for me: ontogenetic. Thu, 16:43: Am I wrong to think that any argument to avert the climate catastrophe without also…
Wed, 15:00: Mrs S has taken the plunge and bought an electric car for work. Long overdue. I'm also close to selling my car. Back to riding my…
Tue, 16:54: Is it too late to avert the climate catastrophe? Surely that's the question of the hour given what's already locked in and our…