- Fri, 15:42: Can Rilke Change Your Life? https://t.co/OKPgpDTMEQ
- Fri, 15:55: Really enjoying @David_Farrier book, Foot Prints, In Search of Future Fossils. https://t.co/XnAVvw3Ba1
- Fri, 16:46: Also, if you've a car you're worried about (i.e. it's new and your pride and joy) I'd give it a miss. Those Devon banks/hedges will 💯 catch you out 😂. https://t.co/APCRJ5RLij
- Fri, 21:58: I might do a poetry reading tomorrow on @TwitterSpaces.
- Sat, 05:33: An early start. Coffee, music (Max Richter) and a few words.
- Sat, 06:00: “Enlightenment is not something you achieve. It is the absence of something. All your life you have been going forward after something, pursuing some goal. Enlightenment is dropping all that.” ― Charlotte Joko Beck, Everyday Zen
- Sat, 08:16: out and about 🌿 https://t.co/u96yIGB3Ng
- Sat, 08:45: Here with Alfie https://t.co/npikMHnWtu
I'm off social media. About time.
Tue, 15:37: I'm beginning to think that when it comes to the climate emergency, the whole subject of population ethics/anti-natalism is a taboo…
Mon, 12:03: Sat waiting before my dental appt. Looking at what's left of the high street in Paignton. Nice to see a new deli/bakery. I really…