- Fri, 15:42: Can Rilke Change Your Life? https://t.co/OKPgpDTMEQ
- Fri, 15:55: Really enjoying @David_Farrier book, Foot Prints, In Search of Future Fossils. https://t.co/XnAVvw3Ba1
- Fri, 16:46: Also, if you've a car you're worried about (i.e. it's new and your pride and joy) I'd give it a miss. Those Devon banks/hedges will 💯 catch you out 😂. https://t.co/APCRJ5RLij
- Fri, 21:58: I might do a poetry reading tomorrow on @TwitterSpaces.
- Sat, 05:33: An early start. Coffee, music (Max Richter) and a few words.
- Sat, 06:00: “Enlightenment is not something you achieve. It is the absence of something. All your life you have been going forward after something, pursuing some goal. Enlightenment is dropping all that.” ― Charlotte Joko Beck, Everyday Zen
- Sat, 08:16: out and about 🌿 https://t.co/u96yIGB3Ng
- Sat, 08:45: Here with Alfie https://t.co/npikMHnWtu
Sat, 17:51: Season One, Mr Robot tonight. Sat, 20:11: Does the world need humans? Doubtful. Sun, 05:05: "Most people are afraid to…
Fri, 18:02: Just going to watch a film. Joker. Late to the party but so what. Sat, 07:42: “The very motivation, the drive behind our…
Thu, 12:23: So love this poem by Yeats https://t.co/meAx6IOTmm Thu, 12:34: With our flabby democracies you would think that business and…