- Wed, 18:07: So proud of my kids. Daughter #1 has just finished her 4th year of her Architecture course/MA, having done an all-nighter to get her final piece submitted. Daughter #2 submitted her EU law piece; and daughter #1 was out the door at 6.30am to do breakfast at her new job ❤️❤️❤️.
- Wed, 18:22: I bought myself at the beginning of the year a little Pixelbook. The old laptop had died. I love it. Does everything I need. Anyone else a fan?
- Wed, 18:44: I knew and lived with my great-grandparents until I was 13. That generation are a forgotten epoch. I won't let their memories go. They knew suffering, loss & what it meant to live close to the edge. That's what it makes it hard for me to comprehend everything I now see and read.
- Thu, 05:43: “Wisdom is knowing I am nothing, Love is knowing I am everything, and between the two my life moves.” ― Nisargadatta Maharaj
- Thu, 07:30: “So where we have choices, let us take them. Let us be discriminating. Let us edit carefully. These choices are gifts.” https://t.co/oJIzWxN67q / by @AnnieMueller (HT @patrickrhone) / a hard read in places but deeply moved by it. https://t.co/wIL8x96Orz
- Thu, 08:22: out and about 🌿 https://t.co/uCeim8yLLi
I'm off social media. About time.
Tue, 15:37: I'm beginning to think that when it comes to the climate emergency, the whole subject of population ethics/anti-natalism is a taboo…
Mon, 12:03: Sat waiting before my dental appt. Looking at what's left of the high street in Paignton. Nice to see a new deli/bakery. I really…