- Wed, 18:07: So proud of my kids. Daughter #1 has just finished her 4th year of her Architecture course/MA, having done an all-nighter to get her final piece submitted. Daughter #2 submitted her EU law piece; and daughter #1 was out the door at 6.30am to do breakfast at her new job ❤️❤️❤️.
- Wed, 18:22: I bought myself at the beginning of the year a little Pixelbook. The old laptop had died. I love it. Does everything I need. Anyone else a fan?
- Wed, 18:44: I knew and lived with my great-grandparents until I was 13. That generation are a forgotten epoch. I won't let their memories go. They knew suffering, loss & what it meant to live close to the edge. That's what it makes it hard for me to comprehend everything I now see and read.
- Thu, 05:43: “Wisdom is knowing I am nothing, Love is knowing I am everything, and between the two my life moves.” ― Nisargadatta Maharaj
- Thu, 07:30: “So where we have choices, let us take them. Let us be discriminating. Let us edit carefully. These choices are gifts.” https://t.co/oJIzWxN67q / by @AnnieMueller (HT @patrickrhone) / a hard read in places but deeply moved by it. https://t.co/wIL8x96Orz
- Thu, 08:22: out and about 🌿 https://t.co/uCeim8yLLi
Sat, 17:51: Season One, Mr Robot tonight. Sat, 20:11: Does the world need humans? Doubtful. Sun, 05:05: "Most people are afraid to…
Fri, 18:02: Just going to watch a film. Joker. Late to the party but so what. Sat, 07:42: “The very motivation, the drive behind our…
Thu, 12:23: So love this poem by Yeats https://t.co/meAx6IOTmm Thu, 12:34: With our flabby democracies you would think that business and…