- Wed, 12:19: this 👏 https://t.co/WBoBKmaMSv
- Wed, 12:32: https://t.co/bvEUfp7XOK
- Wed, 18:00: You read or listen to something and in my case the curiosity gets the better of me and I’m off looking at something brand new. Right now, I am looking at the work of John Moriarty which arises from the podcast that I listened to yesterday with Dr Martin Shaw and @Tommedian.
- Wed, 18:22: Two nights in a row listening to Nick Cave. It's a sign.
- Wed, 18:25: If anyone has got links to anything interesting on Environmental, Social and Corporate Governance (ESG) then please do let me know. I've got a meeting tomorrow where I'm supposed to know something about it. LOL.
- Wed, 18:57: Thanks to @Bertrom now showing daughter #3 a few clips of Steve McQueen in Bullitt. Another one of my fav films. Another actor who was so far ahead of his time and died too young.
- Wed, 19:02: A few labels that I'm still not sure I understand (I'm going to offend someone): lawyer (me...!), coach, leader, manager, thought leader, visionary, change-maker and evangelist. I wonder if, and it's only my view, we allow ourselves to be too easily defined by the label?
- Thu, 05:34: "Poetry is just the evidence of life. If your life is burning well, poetry is just the ash." — Leonard Cohen
- Thu, 07:29: I increasingly come to reflect on the places I worked at. To this day, I still have no way of understanding why I did what I did and for so long. Far from shaping me, I would say that it left me very suspicious of anything labelled ‘career’ or supposedly life affirming.
- Thu, 08:13: If only I could read poetry all day. I've got a book of Yeats that has my name on it.
Tue, 19:21: My youngest is off to London tomorrow to meet up with her big sister. I know she'll have an awesome time. First sto……