- Sat, 19:11: Anyone else tired?
- Sat, 19:45: I've spent most of the day trying to unravel a breach of trust claim. I'm exhausted. I've got at least another day if not more of trying to put the pieces back together again. And this isn't my actual job.
- Sun, 06:00: "I can tell you that solitude Is not all exaltation, inner space Where the soul breathes and work can be done. Solitude exposes the nerve, Raises up ghosts. The past, never at rest, flows through it." — May Sarton
- Sun, 07:27: Quietmusic - May 2 (Hour 1 excerpt) https://t.co/2hU7m2t6gv
- Sun, 07:47: out and about 🌿 https://t.co/3QNPNyqZJu
- Sun, 08:15: such a beautiful day https://t.co/hg2AQyFlA5
Mon, 04:44: "And that is just the point... how the world, moist and beautiful, calls to each of us to make a new and serious response. That's…
Sat, 12:04: Whatever happened to a telephone service where someone — a real person — answers the phone within three rings? God, I sound like…
Fri, 15:37: All these tables/firms ("ooh, aren't we clever") ranking companies for this or that. How about one shining a light on their…