- Sat, 19:11: Anyone else tired?
- Sat, 19:45: I've spent most of the day trying to unravel a breach of trust claim. I'm exhausted. I've got at least another day if not more of trying to put the pieces back together again. And this isn't my actual job.
- Sun, 06:00: "I can tell you that solitude Is not all exaltation, inner space Where the soul breathes and work can be done. Solitude exposes the nerve, Raises up ghosts. The past, never at rest, flows through it." — May Sarton
- Sun, 07:27: Quietmusic - May 2 (Hour 1 excerpt) https://t.co/2hU7m2t6gv
- Sun, 07:47: out and about 🌿 https://t.co/3QNPNyqZJu
- Sun, 08:15: such a beautiful day https://t.co/hg2AQyFlA5
Fri, 18:02: Just going to watch a film. Joker. Late to the party but so what. Sat, 07:42: “The very motivation, the drive behind our…
Thu, 12:23: So love this poem by Yeats https://t.co/meAx6IOTmm Thu, 12:34: With our flabby democracies you would think that business and…
Wed, 15:42: First line managers. So few I ever worked for or under should have been put in charge of people. They might have been good once at…