- Fri, 15:12: Yah. Daughter #3 has finished her last A-level exam. I can guess where she'll be headed now 🧋☕🫖🍾🥂.
- Sat, 06:24: "When people die, they cannot be replaced. They leave holes that cannot be filled, for it is the fate — the genetic and neural fate — of every human being to be a unique individual, to find his own path, to live his own life, to die his own death." — Oliver Sacks
- Sat, 06:55: work time 🙏 https://t.co/2TjI6ysNNd
- Sat, 09:21: Life is the end of potential and the beginning of actual but we’ll probably never get to do all the things that we want to do.
- Sat, 09:22: Not long to go now. https://t.co/dAVZA3mrUJ
- Sat, 09:24: 2021 April - A Tranquil Passage Podcast, Michael Brooke interviews Stephen Jenkinson by Orphan Wisdom on #SoundCloud https://t.co/AUb8bQNpes
Wed, 12:39: The more I peer into the abyss of the Anthropocene, the greater is my overwhelm and grief. My sense is that it's too late on so…
Mon, 13:23: Another piece of pro bono work coming my way. At this rate, I'll be back in practice 😂. Mon, 14:31: RT @ Sir_Blizeek_: There's…