- Thu, 16:43: Leonard Cohen https://t.co/pGVNcA6pV7
- Thu, 16:56: Goldmund - The Malady Of Elegance (Full Album) https://t.co/lppWrbBcBn / one for you @CourageousAcco
- Thu, 19:04: I hate it when families fall apart when arguing about inheritance.
- Fri, 05:49: "Falling in love you remain a child; rising in love you mature. By and by love becomes not a relationship, it becomes a state of your being. Not that you are in love - now you are love." — Osho
- Fri, 06:48: I'll be glad to see the back of this week.
- Fri, 06:59: Eyes down and off we go https://t.co/zARZR89o3x / today's little blog. https://t.co/BPdgtYfVYq
- Fri, 07:13: German Court Orders Revisions To Climate Law, Citing 'Major Burdens' On Youth https://t.co/FX3SOjoR8s https://t.co/Fs4497Ix1U
- Fri, 10:57: One of my favourite words is propinquity which I first discovered reading The English Patient by Michael Ondaatje. I only wish I'd get to use it more often.
Here again. Coffee, music and quietude. #bliss. ✨✨
Mon, 14:15: “Sometimes I think there are only two instructions we need to follow to develop and deepen our spiritual life: slow……