- Thu, 16:30: out with you know who 🐶 https://t.co/1eWkIn72D2
- Thu, 19:48: I'm completely exhausted. A full day of work and then my pro bono work as well. Both complex cases that I'm dealing with. Nevermind, it's nearly the weekend.
- Fri, 05:34: It never stops 🥱 https://t.co/Qxs4crdqIP
- Fri, 06:00: "You write in order to change the world ... if you alter, even by a millimeter, the way people look at reality, then you can change it." — James Baldwin
- Fri, 07:00: We're not perfect https://t.co/QRCVKxeU2S
- Fri, 08:59: As humans, we have an amazing capacity to hold so much but sometimes we — I mean me 🙏 — run out of space, particularly with regards the big emotions like grief and loss.
- Fri, 09:28: My lunchtime reading inspired by our morning exchange @HareWolfy https://t.co/FsHp0M9tcK
Mon, 04:44: "And that is just the point... how the world, moist and beautiful, calls to each of us to make a new and serious response. That's…
Sat, 12:04: Whatever happened to a telephone service where someone — a real person — answers the phone within three rings? God, I sound like…
Fri, 15:37: All these tables/firms ("ooh, aren't we clever") ranking companies for this or that. How about one shining a light on their…