- Thu, 16:30: out with you know who 🐶 https://t.co/1eWkIn72D2
- Thu, 19:48: I'm completely exhausted. A full day of work and then my pro bono work as well. Both complex cases that I'm dealing with. Nevermind, it's nearly the weekend.
- Fri, 05:34: It never stops 🥱 https://t.co/Qxs4crdqIP
- Fri, 06:00: "You write in order to change the world ... if you alter, even by a millimeter, the way people look at reality, then you can change it." — James Baldwin
- Fri, 07:00: We're not perfect https://t.co/QRCVKxeU2S
- Fri, 08:59: As humans, we have an amazing capacity to hold so much but sometimes we — I mean me 🙏 — run out of space, particularly with regards the big emotions like grief and loss.
- Fri, 09:28: My lunchtime reading inspired by our morning exchange @HareWolfy https://t.co/FsHp0M9tcK
Fri, 18:02: Just going to watch a film. Joker. Late to the party but so what. Sat, 07:42: “The very motivation, the drive behind our…
Thu, 12:23: So love this poem by Yeats https://t.co/meAx6IOTmm Thu, 12:34: With our flabby democracies you would think that business and…
Wed, 15:42: First line managers. So few I ever worked for or under should have been put in charge of people. They might have been good once at…