- Wed, 05:41: “I define connection as the energy that exists between people when they feel seen, heard, and valued; when they can give and receive without judgment; and when they derive sustenance and strength from the relationship.” ― Brené Brown
- Wed, 06:37: Poetry by Charles Bukowski https://t.co/mYjmxsvWrK
- Wed, 07:00: Where are you? https://t.co/vLpVCg5DmS / today's blog post. https://t.co/EVf8n7RHYW
- Wed, 07:30: UK’s native woodlands reaching crisis point, report warns https://t.co/0GI6dMEC06 https://t.co/V6N4RSwjhF
- Wed, 07:49: The gift of our wounds - Michael Stone https://t.co/dve5nPn7kG
- Wed, 08:52: I have attended a number of Stephen's events and each has been excellent and in some cases life-changing. https://t.co/n61khuZwEV
- Wed, 09:43: McNeil on the Factual Basis for Indigenous Land Rights https://t.co/H7ylYkDsTW
- Wed, 10:50: Such a glorious day. Shame I'm stuck indoors. Still, at least I've got Alfie for company.
- Wed, 10:53: Should social media now be renamed "sales & advertising" media? Perhaps it was inevitable that it would go this way.
Thu, 12:39: Every contract (or at least most) shouldn't just mention 'climate change' but have a clause dealing with it to make sure everyone…
Wed, 18:20: Global heating pace risks ‘unstoppable’ sea level rise as Antarctic ice sheet melts https://t.co/14bGuXTEbG…
Tue, 14:40: No one using @ TwitterSpaces in my timeline. I wonder why that is? Tue, 18:08: Do we have a belief system in our dying days?…