- Wed, 05:41: “I define connection as the energy that exists between people when they feel seen, heard, and valued; when they can give and receive without judgment; and when they derive sustenance and strength from the relationship.” ― Brené Brown
- Wed, 06:37: Poetry by Charles Bukowski https://t.co/mYjmxsvWrK
- Wed, 07:00: Where are you? https://t.co/vLpVCg5DmS / today's blog post. https://t.co/EVf8n7RHYW
- Wed, 07:30: UK’s native woodlands reaching crisis point, report warns https://t.co/0GI6dMEC06 https://t.co/V6N4RSwjhF
- Wed, 07:49: The gift of our wounds - Michael Stone https://t.co/dve5nPn7kG
- Wed, 08:52: I have attended a number of Stephen's events and each has been excellent and in some cases life-changing. https://t.co/n61khuZwEV
- Wed, 09:43: McNeil on the Factual Basis for Indigenous Land Rights https://t.co/H7ylYkDsTW
- Wed, 10:50: Such a glorious day. Shame I'm stuck indoors. Still, at least I've got Alfie for company.
- Wed, 10:53: Should social media now be renamed "sales & advertising" media? Perhaps it was inevitable that it would go this way.
Wed, 12:39: The more I peer into the abyss of the Anthropocene, the greater is my overwhelm and grief. My sense is that it's too late on so…
Mon, 13:23: Another piece of pro bono work coming my way. At this rate, I'll be back in practice 😂. Mon, 14:31: RT @ Sir_Blizeek_: There's…