- Sat, 13:58: Sitting quietly and undisturbed listening to Portishead - Glory Box. Doesn't get much better.
- Sat, 16:59: OLD HANDS - Stephen Jenkinson https://t.co/X1sPXoNFPC
- Sun, 06:00: “All art is a kind of confession, more or less oblique. All artists, if they are to survive, are forced, at last, to tell the whole story; to vomit the anguish up.” ― James Baldwin
- Sun, 06:33: It's time for a bit more Quietmusic. https://t.co/dKvKybwT8L
- Sun, 07:00: Inner peace https://t.co/j3j9tXF2mk / today' little blog https://t.co/F8qvtQVfsa
- Sun, 08:11: Such a gorgeous morning 🌿 https://t.co/ExvnJdO55G
- Sun, 10:09: Download of the Week: "Statutory Interpretation from the Outside" by Tobia, Slocum, & Norse https://t.co/cw1x2WqbEX / one for you @AdamsDrafting
- Sun, 11:19: My existential self can't get behind the idea that we're on the cusp of creating a new, whiz-bang industry — aka it's 'Green' don't you know — as if that's progress. Why don't we consider the idea(s) that got us into this mess and ask ourselves if there isn't a better way.
- Sun, 11:36: Thinking about my friend's post (@LBCWiseCounsel) and feeling, again, a desire to do something similar but in an even more minimalist and quiet way — i.e. do my writing by hand and only publish the odd essay. Drawn again to the few people I know who've done this.
Tue, 12:11: The solution is so often the problem. https://t.co/Z9vONv7Kiy Tue, 16:26: We're so in love with our thinking, as if that's…
Mon, 12:04: Why do I keep reading headlines that say "This is our last chance [to avert the climate catastrophe]" alongside other stories…
Sun, 12:19: Why should there a or any purpose to our life? Is that simply another story that we were forced or expected to consume from the…