- Mon, 12:30: The nonduality of good and evil | The Transnational https://t.co/ZeKwuQC9cp https://t.co/for5yYlrKT
- Mon, 13:22: In love with this. “Par la fenêtre de Théo” https://t.co/qJSZJvm2bZ
- Mon, 15:48: If you could travel across time, where would you like to go? Forwards or back? (Thinking of H.G. Wells' book and film The Time Machine https://t.co/IcrMFEohP0.)
- Mon, 19:10: Why don't we question the dominant narrative around education? What's it for? Why is it organised the way it is? And is it future-proof?
- Mon, 19:46: Richard Dawkins, Daniel Dennett, Sam Harris & Ayaan Hirsi Ali https://t.co/4qrwWqAvEg / here right now.
- Tue, 05:53: “Let no one think of me that I am humble or weak or passive; let them understand I am of a different kind: dangerous to my enemies, loyal to my friends. To such a life glory belongs.” ― Euripides, Medea and Other Plays
- Tue, 10:48: At least to me, so much of (my) our life appears superficial, wedged between life as it is and who, at our deepest level, we believe ourselves to be and capable of.
Mon, 13:23: Another piece of pro bono work coming my way. At this rate, I'll be back in practice 😂. Mon, 14:31: RT @ Sir_Blizeek_: There's…
Mon, 04:44: "And that is just the point... how the world, moist and beautiful, calls to each of us to make a new and serious response. That's…
Sat, 12:04: Whatever happened to a telephone service where someone — a real person — answers the phone within three rings? God, I sound like…