- Sun, 12:08: Currently investigating doing an MA in philosophy with a leaning towards ecology and the environment. Still early days -- funding and all that -- but I need to understand, as best I can, why, in the face of the climate catastrophe, so little is happening.
- Sun, 15:58: Quietmusic - April 4 (Hour 3 excerpt) https://t.co/IvvSy4g35p https://t.co/h0dUzYzv8T
- Sun, 16:07: I feel we've definitely reached the point of peak meat and fish consumption. For me, the thought of eating another sentient being fills me with abject horror.
- Mon, 06:00: “If the doors of perception were cleansed every thing would appear to man as it is, Infinite. For man has closed himself up, till he sees all things thro' narrow chinks of his cavern.” ― William Blake, The Marriage of Heaven and Hell
- Mon, 08:37: Words and language create (new) worlds .
- Mon, 09:58: Sorry, But Your Soul Just Died - Tom Wolfe https://t.co/oUl4QgPTIA
- Mon, 10:00: Another busy week coming up; two projects with very short deadlines. I know I'm very lucky with everything I've got, but it doesn't get any easier.
- Mon, 10:15: Daniel Dennett - What is Free Will? https://t.co/XFevVVk3Fb
- Mon, 11:55: Tis cold on the bike this morning https://t.co/Z2vNouTEXc
- Mon, 12:00: Live the Questions: Rilke on Embracing Uncertainty and Doubt as a Stabilizing Force https://t.co/KCFRmDTqzZ https://t.co/w7W0lRjHBE
Mon, 13:23: Another piece of pro bono work coming my way. At this rate, I'll be back in practice 😂. Mon, 14:31: RT @ Sir_Blizeek_: There's…
Mon, 04:44: "And that is just the point... how the world, moist and beautiful, calls to each of us to make a new and serious response. That's…
Sat, 12:04: Whatever happened to a telephone service where someone — a real person — answers the phone within three rings? God, I sound like…