- Sun, 12:08: Currently investigating doing an MA in philosophy with a leaning towards ecology and the environment. Still early days -- funding and all that -- but I need to understand, as best I can, why, in the face of the climate catastrophe, so little is happening.
- Sun, 15:58: Quietmusic - April 4 (Hour 3 excerpt) https://t.co/IvvSy4g35p https://t.co/h0dUzYzv8T
- Sun, 16:07: I feel we've definitely reached the point of peak meat and fish consumption. For me, the thought of eating another sentient being fills me with abject horror.
- Mon, 06:00: “If the doors of perception were cleansed every thing would appear to man as it is, Infinite. For man has closed himself up, till he sees all things thro' narrow chinks of his cavern.” ― William Blake, The Marriage of Heaven and Hell
- Mon, 08:37: Words and language create (new) worlds .
- Mon, 09:58: Sorry, But Your Soul Just Died - Tom Wolfe https://t.co/oUl4QgPTIA
- Mon, 10:00: Another busy week coming up; two projects with very short deadlines. I know I'm very lucky with everything I've got, but it doesn't get any easier.
- Mon, 10:15: Daniel Dennett - What is Free Will? https://t.co/XFevVVk3Fb
- Mon, 11:55: Tis cold on the bike this morning https://t.co/Z2vNouTEXc
- Mon, 12:00: Live the Questions: Rilke on Embracing Uncertainty and Doubt as a Stabilizing Force https://t.co/KCFRmDTqzZ https://t.co/w7W0lRjHBE
Fri, 12:46: Senior City lawyers want to continue working flexibly - or will leave - Legal Futures https://t.co/LTLsjUU96c…
Thu, 12:07: Stephen Jenkinson: Welcome to the Anthropocene — Medicine Path Podcast with Brian James https://t.co/0LLyfW8fp3…
Wed, 13:06: How do we help things to die? by @ CassieRobinson https://t.co/TEqIJM4DsL Wed, 16:31: Go Tell it on the Mountain / my next…