- Thu, 18:01: Do you ever feel you're going to run out of time to read the books that really matter? Right now, I'm making up for lost time to a bushel of vacuous, 1980s management books! I'm deep into psychology -- Hillman, Becker, Rank and Jung and a bit of Ken Wilber. I'm f* loving it.
- Fri, 05:44: “We all woke up this morning and we had with it the amazing return of our conscious mind. We recovered minds with a complete sense of self and a complete sense of our own existence — yet we hardly ever pause to consider this wonder.” ― Antonio Damasio
- Fri, 08:00: I wonder how many lawyers are thinking about retraining? Too often, when discussing this topic, I'd be met with a slightly negative response about the lack of opportunities or skillset. I'd say: it's never too late (*note to self!*).
- Fri, 08:06: Really enjoying On Time and Water by @AndriMagnason / but also feeling quite sad in realising how much we've blown of the earth's resources -- as if 'it' was a thing for us to do with as we damn well like.
- Fri, 10:13: So many wonderful pictures being shared of people who've died at the hands of CV19. Breaks my heart 💔.
Wed, 15:47: "If there is ever to be any real peace on earth, all people need to relearn and reestablish the now diminished and hidden arts of…