- Tue, 17:39: Now here https://t.co/W9ay7N3M3Z
- Tue, 18:01: It's funny how so much of my reading is interrelated. One of the first books I read when I left legal practice was "Man's Search for Meaning" by Rollo May. Funny to think that in reading Ernest Becker, he (May) would feature so much.
- Tue, 19:05: Settling down to watch the film 2012. "Earth's billions of inhabitants are unaware that the planet has an expiration date." Seems pretty apposite to our hopeless position apropos the climate catastrophe.
- Wed, 06:00: “To perceive the world differently, we must be willing to change our belief system, let the past slip away, expand our sense of now, and dissolve the fear in our minds,” ― William James
- Wed, 06:29: One of the best things I've bought during lockdown is an Aeropress coffee maker. It's the simplicity that I love and (of course) the great coffee.
- Wed, 06:42: It's so hackneyed I know, but I keep saying to myself "this moment, in all its richness and, yes, darkness will never come again". Sure, life right now feels on repeat but we're still here, and that, for me at least, is a blessing in so many ways.
- Wed, 06:46: This is fascinating. https://t.co/UUar4bh0jI
- Wed, 07:03: When will the penny drop with the world's biggest polluters that time is running out for all of us? From everything I've read, I believe it's already too late to stop the eventual runaway of global warming. By a long way, it's the biggest existential threat to civilisation.
- Wed, 08:22: A favourite spot 🌿 https://t.co/i5xuUbDChJ
- Wed, 11:17: I wonder why we never go beyond our inherited story? You know, the one that's on constant repeat in our head 🗣️.
Mon, 13:23: Another piece of pro bono work coming my way. At this rate, I'll be back in practice 😂. Mon, 14:31: RT @ Sir_Blizeek_: There's…
Mon, 04:44: "And that is just the point... how the world, moist and beautiful, calls to each of us to make a new and serious response. That's…
Sat, 12:04: Whatever happened to a telephone service where someone — a real person — answers the phone within three rings? God, I sound like…