- Sun, 13:29: What are the most important books you've read?
- Sun, 16:58: Really interested in everyone's choice of book/s. A few I know but quite a few I've never heard of. Thanks for responding.
- Sun, 17:10: “A great many people think they are thinking when they are merely rearranging their prejudices.” ― William James
- Mon, 06:00: “People will do anything, no matter how absurd, in order to avoid facing their own souls. One does not become enlightened by imagining figures of light, but by making the darkness conscious.” ― Carl Jung, Psychology and Alchemy
- Mon, 08:05: Imagine a company where everyone had a proper say in its running and development and not just the chosen few.
- Mon, 08:13: I wonder what a law firm might look which adopted an interdisciplinary approach to service delivery? In other words, to look at the philosophical, sociologal and spiritual aspects & not just the capitalist ideal. (As a side issue, where does AI fit under the rubric of service?)
- Mon, 08:31: Just me and Alfie at home this morning. Very quiet apart from a robin and blackbird who are going full gas.
- Mon, 08:33: Shameful and I say that as a lifelong fan of cycling. https://t.co/FTx9mw5iCd
- Mon, 11:59: Reading The Denial of Death I now realise that what I was clutching at all these years wasn't just a fantasy.
Fri, 12:46: Senior City lawyers want to continue working flexibly - or will leave - Legal Futures https://t.co/LTLsjUU96c…
Thu, 12:07: Stephen Jenkinson: Welcome to the Anthropocene — Medicine Path Podcast with Brian James https://t.co/0LLyfW8fp3…
Wed, 13:06: How do we help things to die? by @ CassieRobinson https://t.co/TEqIJM4DsL Wed, 16:31: Go Tell it on the Mountain / my next…