- Fri, 12:13: Thank you to all the amazing people today who enabled me to get vaccinated.
- Fri, 15:06: Reading "The Denial of Death" by Ernest Becker — which I should have read long before now — leaves me with a sense (again) that life is so very brief and we're apt to be thrown off the scent of life/living by a cultural narrative obsessed with conformity.
- Fri, 15:29: "How can the dead be truly dead when they still live in the souls of those who are left behind?" — Carson McCullers, The Heart Is a Lonely Hunter
- Fri, 16:29: Still can't get over the fact that daughter #3, aged 17, is now driving her own car. She's so grown up and although Mum and I worry, I know she'll be fine.
- Fri, 17:10: Grave Matters: The Role of Death in Life - Sheldon Solomon, PhD https://t.co/XtI7FtfPs1
- Fri, 18:35: Watching The Elephant Man.
- Sat, 06:00: “Love alone is not enough. Without imagination, love stales into sentiment, duty, boredom. Relationships fail not because we have stopped loving but because we first stopped imagining.” ― James Hillman
- Sat, 11:34: Do you ever find yourself taken by someone's writing and then feel the intense need to immerse yourself completely in their entire body of work? There right now.
Fri, 12:46: Senior City lawyers want to continue working flexibly - or will leave - Legal Futures https://t.co/LTLsjUU96c…
Thu, 12:07: Stephen Jenkinson: Welcome to the Anthropocene — Medicine Path Podcast with Brian James https://t.co/0LLyfW8fp3…
Wed, 13:06: How do we help things to die? by @ CassieRobinson https://t.co/TEqIJM4DsL Wed, 16:31: Go Tell it on the Mountain / my next…