- Fri, 12:13: Thank you to all the amazing people today who enabled me to get vaccinated.
- Fri, 15:06: Reading "The Denial of Death" by Ernest Becker — which I should have read long before now — leaves me with a sense (again) that life is so very brief and we're apt to be thrown off the scent of life/living by a cultural narrative obsessed with conformity.
- Fri, 15:29: "How can the dead be truly dead when they still live in the souls of those who are left behind?" — Carson McCullers, The Heart Is a Lonely Hunter
- Fri, 16:29: Still can't get over the fact that daughter #3, aged 17, is now driving her own car. She's so grown up and although Mum and I worry, I know she'll be fine.
- Fri, 17:10: Grave Matters: The Role of Death in Life - Sheldon Solomon, PhD https://t.co/XtI7FtfPs1
- Fri, 18:35: Watching The Elephant Man.
- Sat, 06:00: “Love alone is not enough. Without imagination, love stales into sentiment, duty, boredom. Relationships fail not because we have stopped loving but because we first stopped imagining.” ― James Hillman
- Sat, 11:34: Do you ever find yourself taken by someone's writing and then feel the intense need to immerse yourself completely in their entire body of work? There right now.
Mon, 13:23: Another piece of pro bono work coming my way. At this rate, I'll be back in practice 😂. Mon, 14:31: RT @ Sir_Blizeek_: There's…
Mon, 04:44: "And that is just the point... how the world, moist and beautiful, calls to each of us to make a new and serious response. That's…
Sat, 12:04: Whatever happened to a telephone service where someone — a real person — answers the phone within three rings? God, I sound like…