- Thu, 18:07: Is there an app like @Strava for walking? I want to recordy routes, take notes and photos and keep a log.
- Thu, 19:12: I bloody love Twitter. You're all so f* amazing.
- Thu, 19:25: Here's my #FF. @andowrites @brigidrussell51 @StefanPowell @Inspired_Lives @kxgrave2002 @weirb4 @MaureenSwannie1 @charlie_psych @DrSteveMarshall @execupundit @patrickrhone @JacksonT0ny @Astrid_Tontson / love you all.
- Thu, 19:31: If only my teachers had talked more about art (poetry) and less about work. The world might have been a very different place.
- Thu, 19:36: I talk a lot about death — not always on social media. I'm not morose or nihilistic but rather someone who is deeply in love with all that life offers. Remember, one day, we won't be here. And if that's not something to bring meaning to our life I don't know what is.
- Fri, 06:00: “To love is good, too: love being difficult. For one human being to love another: that is perhaps the most difficult of all our tasks, the ultimate, the last test and proof, the work for which all other work is but preparation.” ― Rainer Maria Rilke
- Fri, 07:15: Anyone else a fan of James Hillman's work? https://t.co/t5cvuLxIl7
- Fri, 09:15: The Bengsons - When the Party's Over (Billie Eilish cover) https://t.co/GiAGV6QddS / made me cry listening to this. So beautiful; and yes, I know the song has been covered to death but just sometimes...
- Fri, 12:01: Interview with John Gray on Does God Exist / "Seven Types of Atheism" https://t.co/haZBeuJhsq https://t.co/AQ5jXEvmFO
Tue, 12:02: The quote I shared this morning on Instagram. https://t.co/NAnYEZBLPT Tue, 14:46: Philosopher David Benatar…
Mon, 17:34: When you stumble across a 'philosophy' that blows everything else apart. Just that. For me, it has its genesis in the work of…
Sun, 17:00: "I have nothing to say and I am saying it and that is poetry as I need it." — John Cage Mon, 06:10: “I have never taken myself…