- Thu, 18:07: Is there an app like @Strava for walking? I want to recordy routes, take notes and photos and keep a log.
- Thu, 19:12: I bloody love Twitter. You're all so f* amazing.
- Thu, 19:25: Here's my #FF. @andowrites @brigidrussell51 @StefanPowell @Inspired_Lives @kxgrave2002 @weirb4 @MaureenSwannie1 @charlie_psych @DrSteveMarshall @execupundit @patrickrhone @JacksonT0ny @Astrid_Tontson / love you all.
- Thu, 19:31: If only my teachers had talked more about art (poetry) and less about work. The world might have been a very different place.
- Thu, 19:36: I talk a lot about death — not always on social media. I'm not morose or nihilistic but rather someone who is deeply in love with all that life offers. Remember, one day, we won't be here. And if that's not something to bring meaning to our life I don't know what is.
- Fri, 06:00: “To love is good, too: love being difficult. For one human being to love another: that is perhaps the most difficult of all our tasks, the ultimate, the last test and proof, the work for which all other work is but preparation.” ― Rainer Maria Rilke
- Fri, 07:15: Anyone else a fan of James Hillman's work? https://t.co/t5cvuLxIl7
- Fri, 09:15: The Bengsons - When the Party's Over (Billie Eilish cover) https://t.co/GiAGV6QddS / made me cry listening to this. So beautiful; and yes, I know the song has been covered to death but just sometimes...
- Fri, 12:01: Interview with John Gray on Does God Exist / "Seven Types of Atheism" https://t.co/haZBeuJhsq https://t.co/AQ5jXEvmFO
Mon, 13:23: Another piece of pro bono work coming my way. At this rate, I'll be back in practice 😂. Mon, 14:31: RT @ Sir_Blizeek_: There's…
Mon, 04:44: "And that is just the point... how the world, moist and beautiful, calls to each of us to make a new and serious response. That's…
Sat, 12:04: Whatever happened to a telephone service where someone — a real person — answers the phone within three rings? God, I sound like…