- Tue, 14:45: Vaccination all booked. See you on the other side.
- Tue, 16:38: Finally starting to get on top of the clutter. It's bloody good therapy and very satisfying.
- Tue, 16:43: KASHMIR chords -Jimmy Page, Jack White, & Edge https://t.co/qvtTafJWwO / one for you brother @StefanPowell https://t.co/lp8xFUsWmW
- Tue, 17:02: Am I the only one to feel a quickening of my days? I think of all that I've done but then suddenly realise I'm way past the halfway point. Right now all I want to do is live into each day, fully, and not get lost in the sameness of work/life etc.
- Tue, 17:24: Daughter #2 has got through to the final of a mooting competition and I'm as nervous as hell. A really interesting Human Rights point. If she does go to the Bar, she'll be a fearsome advocate as well as a bloody decent human being.
- Wed, 05:58: “To go into solitude, a man needs to retire as much from his chamber as from society. I am not solitary whilst I read and write, though nobody is with me. But if a man would be alone, let him look at the stars.” ― Ralph Waldo Emerson, Nature and Selected Essays
- Wed, 06:56: Burn bright https://t.co/1RE9mjUp9x https://t.co/1oocHmDWmX
- Wed, 09:48: PM accused of hypocrisy for claiming climate is 'foremost priority' https://t.co/ATryDKpIF9 https://t.co/iEFijjus2v
- Wed, 11:18: There is beauty everywhere in this world. If only we spent or allowed ourselves to bring it into focus. I know I'm lucky to have Dartmoor on my doorstep but with Spring taking hold, even a few flowers, properly seen, can be so uplifting. https://t.co/NpiUzhduZY
- Wed, 11:52: How many company boards make a space for silence (or even personal reflection on what's happening in their lives) in their meetings? Very few I suspect.
Mon, 13:23: Another piece of pro bono work coming my way. At this rate, I'll be back in practice 😂. Mon, 14:31: RT @ Sir_Blizeek_: There's…
Mon, 04:44: "And that is just the point... how the world, moist and beautiful, calls to each of us to make a new and serious response. That's…
Sat, 12:04: Whatever happened to a telephone service where someone — a real person — answers the phone within three rings? God, I sound like…