- Wed, 13:54: “A fear is a reaction to a specific danger, to which the individual can make a specific adjustment. But what characterizes anxiety is the feeling of diffuseness and uncertainty and the experience of helplessness toward the threat.” ― Rollo May, The Meaning of Anxiety
- Wed, 14:51: Dulce et Decorum Est by Wilfred Owen | Poetry Foundation https://t.co/sy3XmDfRow / a favourite poem of the late Christopher Hitchens. https://t.co/cbPbBkUIST
- Wed, 15:22: I'll have been married 30 years next year. Where did the time go?
- Wed, 16:41: I hope the legal profession doesn't forget that well-being is more than a label and something to take seriously and reverently. If only I'd had someone to talk to perhaps things would have been different. #noregrets
- Thu, 06:00: "Civilization has so cluttered this elemental man-earth relationship with gadgets and middlemen that awareness of it is growing dim. We fancy that industry supports us, forgetting what supports industry." — Aldo Leopold https://t.co/ogFXJthr02
- Thu, 07:00: Legacy https://t.co/0zDyV54Pqv https://t.co/bVvBzwvkB9
- Thu, 12:02: Mental health in the workplace: The coming revolution https://t.co/x4LZyi5RUC https://t.co/qnPmakA2PF
- Thu, 12:08: About to reread A Little Book on the Human Shadow by Robert Bly. Fascinating; and I always come away with a more developed and interesting question than when I started.
Fri, 12:46: Senior City lawyers want to continue working flexibly - or will leave - Legal Futures https://t.co/LTLsjUU96c…
Thu, 12:07: Stephen Jenkinson: Welcome to the Anthropocene — Medicine Path Podcast with Brian James https://t.co/0LLyfW8fp3…
Wed, 13:06: How do we help things to die? by @ CassieRobinson https://t.co/TEqIJM4DsL Wed, 16:31: Go Tell it on the Mountain / my next…