- Wed, 13:54: “A fear is a reaction to a specific danger, to which the individual can make a specific adjustment. But what characterizes anxiety is the feeling of diffuseness and uncertainty and the experience of helplessness toward the threat.” ― Rollo May, The Meaning of Anxiety
- Wed, 14:51: Dulce et Decorum Est by Wilfred Owen | Poetry Foundation https://t.co/sy3XmDfRow / a favourite poem of the late Christopher Hitchens. https://t.co/cbPbBkUIST
- Wed, 15:22: I'll have been married 30 years next year. Where did the time go?
- Wed, 16:41: I hope the legal profession doesn't forget that well-being is more than a label and something to take seriously and reverently. If only I'd had someone to talk to perhaps things would have been different. #noregrets
- Thu, 06:00: "Civilization has so cluttered this elemental man-earth relationship with gadgets and middlemen that awareness of it is growing dim. We fancy that industry supports us, forgetting what supports industry." — Aldo Leopold https://t.co/ogFXJthr02
- Thu, 07:00: Legacy https://t.co/0zDyV54Pqv https://t.co/bVvBzwvkB9
- Thu, 12:02: Mental health in the workplace: The coming revolution https://t.co/x4LZyi5RUC https://t.co/qnPmakA2PF
- Thu, 12:08: About to reread A Little Book on the Human Shadow by Robert Bly. Fascinating; and I always come away with a more developed and interesting question than when I started.
Mon, 13:23: Another piece of pro bono work coming my way. At this rate, I'll be back in practice 😂. Mon, 14:31: RT @ Sir_Blizeek_: There's…
Mon, 04:44: "And that is just the point... how the world, moist and beautiful, calls to each of us to make a new and serious response. That's…
Sat, 12:04: Whatever happened to a telephone service where someone — a real person — answers the phone within three rings? God, I sound like…