- Fri, 17:00: A bit of work on a sponsorship deal today. It used to be a big part of my practice and it's always nice to see these things come together. Pretty vital for all the people involved -- Club, athletes and the community.
- Fri, 17:05: Listening to Joni Mitchell and feeling quite emotional. Another artist that my late uncle loved as do I. In fact, the older I get the more I've come to appreciate her vocals and songwriting.
- Sat, 06:00: "A degraded habitat will produce degraded humans. If there is to be any true progress, then the entire life community must progress." — Thomas Berry
- Sat, 07:00: Missing you https://t.co/SFO0Djf1kA / today's little blog #love #grief #spirit https://t.co/FhvSRQaAZI
- Sat, 10:16: Best nature and wildlife books https://t.co/LuBdYkWtz2 https://t.co/rQCoP4NN8H
- Sat, 11:02: Small world @M_Z_Harrison / I see you've written the introduction for A Black Fox Running by the late Brian Carter. I went to school with his daughter; he was a well-loved man who I'd regularly see playing football with the lads on Paignton seafront.
Tue, 12:11: The solution is so often the problem. https://t.co/Z9vONv7Kiy Tue, 16:26: We're so in love with our thinking, as if that's…
Mon, 12:04: Why do I keep reading headlines that say "This is our last chance [to avert the climate catastrophe]" alongside other stories…
Sun, 12:19: Why should there a or any purpose to our life? Is that simply another story that we were forced or expected to consume from the…