- Sun, 14:29: A morning spent in the garden. Good to get some mud on my hands and feel the cold.
- Sun, 18:03: Music is in my bones. London Grammar tonight as I cook tonight's #vegan tea.
- Mon, 06:00: "Compassion is not a relationship between the healer and the wounded. It's a relationship between equals. Only when we know our own darkness well can we be present with the darkness of others. Compassion becomes real when we recognize our shared humanity." — Pema Chödrön
- Mon, 07:00: A wandering mind https://t.co/aa0aEtDeK6 / today's blog post https://t.co/KoaL27PNTe
- Mon, 08:21: It's mighty cold this morning. That wind is biting.
- Mon, 10:06: I think I read somewhere this morning that attention is a zero sum game: if you're doing one thing (e.g. spending time on Twitter🙃) then you can't be doing something else.
- Mon, 11:51: I can't wait for all the @joinClubhouse clones. I wonder if LinkedIn will do something similar?
Tue, 04:53: "Moving on, as a concept, is for stupid people, because any sensible person knows grief is a long-term project. I refuse to rush.…
Sun, 18:20: I'm deep into the writing of Ursula K. Le Guin. Just off the scale. Earthsea books right now. Mon, 04:15: "The paradox of…
Sat, 16:17: New minimalist set up. Writing, law and reading. Nothing else. https://t.co/nX6A1aatkK Sat, 18:36: “Don't bend; don't water…