- Sat, 13:00: I don’t know https://t.co/8cY7UhQEHC https://t.co/m1jlbB9ugK
- Sat, 14:15: Downloaded @joinClubhouse / I suppose I just wait now?
- Sun, 05:31: "We think that the point is to pass the test or to overcome the problem, but the truth is that things don't really get solved. They come together and they fall apart." — Pema Chodron
- Sun, 06:00: Quietmusic - February 7 (Hour 1 excerpt) https://t.co/w2K89RtlwZ
- Sun, 06:41: I so love early mornings.
- Sun, 07:00: Inner peace https://t.co/XZTqGU9yHr / today's short blog post. https://t.co/tRo2OSREjM
- Sun, 08:22: A chilly morning but wonderful to be out in nature. The surprise this morning was watching a wild rabbit in the hedge looking for his breakfast. No Alfie made all the difference!
- Sun, 08:53: “Pema Chödrön: On Solitude” https://t.co/hubsDuX16Q
Tue, 12:11: The solution is so often the problem. https://t.co/Z9vONv7Kiy Tue, 16:26: We're so in love with our thinking, as if that's…
Mon, 12:04: Why do I keep reading headlines that say "This is our last chance [to avert the climate catastrophe]" alongside other stories…
Sun, 12:19: Why should there a or any purpose to our life? Is that simply another story that we were forced or expected to consume from the…