- Sat, 17:40: Working today on a pro bono matter. Up to my neck in company law, tax and trust issues. Tiring, but if I can sort matters it will be very satisfying.
- Sat, 18:21: Alfie is on the mend. His shoulder is still sore and I know he's desperate to go for a long walk but he's on bed rest until next Wednesday -- on the vet's orders.
- Sat, 18:25: @LinkedIn: can anyone explain to me what's it all about? It's a mixture of slightly dodgy videos, copy and paste news from elsewhere and self-serving PR. I'm there but it goes over my head.
- Sat, 18:28: This so resonates as does Ursula's writing. https://t.co/GIAtWTadES
- Sat, 19:05: Mrs S looking at houses in Cornwall. It's a bit like the South Hams. Too many 2nd homeowners which has pushed up the prices but still a few secret places to check out.
- Sat, 20:47: Les Miserables https://t.co/gtUmuO1wPh
- Sun, 06:00: “I turned silences and nights into words. What was unutterable, I wrote down. I made the whirling world stand still.” ― Arthur Rimbaud, A Season in Hell and The Drunken Boat
- Sun, 06:23: Quietmusic https://t.co/5Ih1p4P3TU
- Sun, 07:00: Paying attention https://t.co/J2ObyrCFWY / today's little blog post. https://t.co/G44bIlIR6S
- Sun, 09:32: 🙏🤣 https://t.co/Xgym9KWhXv
Sun, 12:42: I don't think you're a fool https://t.co/mVrxVlL4uS Sun, 18:15: Disease Hotel with Stephen Jenkinson (live) in just under an…
Sat, 14:46: Given the level of debt (now) for getting a degree, I wonder many graduates regret their degree choice or the fact they could have…