- Sat, 17:40: Working today on a pro bono matter. Up to my neck in company law, tax and trust issues. Tiring, but if I can sort matters it will be very satisfying.
- Sat, 18:21: Alfie is on the mend. His shoulder is still sore and I know he's desperate to go for a long walk but he's on bed rest until next Wednesday -- on the vet's orders.
- Sat, 18:25: @LinkedIn: can anyone explain to me what's it all about? It's a mixture of slightly dodgy videos, copy and paste news from elsewhere and self-serving PR. I'm there but it goes over my head.
- Sat, 18:28: This so resonates as does Ursula's writing. https://t.co/GIAtWTadES
- Sat, 19:05: Mrs S looking at houses in Cornwall. It's a bit like the South Hams. Too many 2nd homeowners which has pushed up the prices but still a few secret places to check out.
- Sat, 20:47: Les Miserables https://t.co/gtUmuO1wPh
- Sun, 06:00: “I turned silences and nights into words. What was unutterable, I wrote down. I made the whirling world stand still.” ― Arthur Rimbaud, A Season in Hell and The Drunken Boat
- Sun, 06:23: Quietmusic https://t.co/5Ih1p4P3TU
- Sun, 07:00: Paying attention https://t.co/J2ObyrCFWY / today's little blog post. https://t.co/G44bIlIR6S
- Sun, 09:32: 🙏🤣 https://t.co/Xgym9KWhXv
Tue, 04:53: "Moving on, as a concept, is for stupid people, because any sensible person knows grief is a long-term project. I refuse to rush.…
Sun, 18:20: I'm deep into the writing of Ursula K. Le Guin. Just off the scale. Earthsea books right now. Mon, 04:15: "The paradox of…
Sat, 16:17: New minimalist set up. Writing, law and reading. Nothing else. https://t.co/nX6A1aatkK Sat, 18:36: “Don't bend; don't water…