- Thu, 12:56: If I’d known https://t.co/ro8AOHUJAQ https://t.co/Tkh0DZRnZE
- Thu, 19:01: I miss Tales of the Unexpected by the late Roald Dahl, even though I used to find it quite disturbing.
- Fri, 04:14: 📷 milamai: Eventually, my eyes were opened, and I really understood nature. I learned to love at the same time. - Claude Monet (by Milamai / Prints) https://t.co/7jChATXouP
- Fri, 04:46: Is there such a thing as too early?
- Fri, 06:00: “To be creative means to be in love with life. You can be creative only if you love life enough that you want to enhance its beauty, you want to bring a little more music to it, a little more poetry to it, a little more dance to it.” ― Osho
- Fri, 07:00: Everything changes https://t.co/yUxqTkYo9l / today's little blog offering https://t.co/0s6WYJvQ78
- Fri, 07:58: Today's book of poetry by @jameslasdun https://t.co/suUAQ5Qgki
- Fri, 08:13: I shared this quote this morning from @austinkleon and then found myself (feeling quite emotional) reading again the obituary of David Buckel which has stayed with me since I first read it https://t.co/puyyBiZADa https://t.co/0IsY1fq1Ey
Tue, 04:53: "Moving on, as a concept, is for stupid people, because any sensible person knows grief is a long-term project. I refuse to rush.…
Sun, 18:20: I'm deep into the writing of Ursula K. Le Guin. Just off the scale. Earthsea books right now. Mon, 04:15: "The paradox of…
Sat, 16:17: New minimalist set up. Writing, law and reading. Nothing else. https://t.co/nX6A1aatkK Sat, 18:36: “Don't bend; don't water…