- Tue, 13:00: out my mind https://t.co/VkH4JBI1xy https://t.co/FJLauIAJNn
- Tue, 16:37: Missed taking out Alfie today. He's on three legs for now and with a high dose of morphine. That said, he's more like his old self but can't do the usual jumping up and wagging the tail nonsense we've all become accustomed to.
- Tue, 18:25: I wonder when we'll stop eating meat and fish? To me, it's so unnatural.
- Wed, 05:41: Here again https://t.co/3n5MjMnl2F
- Wed, 06:00: “The place to improve the world is first in one's own heart and head and hands, and then work outward from there.” ― Robert M. Pirsig, Zen and the Art of Motorcycle Maintenance: An Inquiry Into Values
- Wed, 07:00: Language is everything https://t.co/kYFsgRfUuD https://t.co/NBoo2f86jO
- Wed, 08:35: A walk without Alfie. Feels very odd. Anyhow, eyes down for another day of contract drafting. I'll be glad to see the back of this week. https://t.co/xBugqGMmXc
- Wed, 08:37: How we ever ended up with Boris and this (so called) government I'll never know. https://t.co/HG9T4qEihQ
Thu, 16:40: New word for me: ontogenetic. Thu, 16:43: Am I wrong to think that any argument to avert the climate catastrophe without also…
Wed, 15:00: Mrs S has taken the plunge and bought an electric car for work. Long overdue. I'm also close to selling my car. Back to riding my…
Sorry for my absence. I'm still writing, still sharing, still troubled aloud. And here's the thing: we're in the middle of the…