- Sat, 18:47: ‘Reactor,’ the 2013 documentary that recounts the late Michael Stone’s pilgrimage to Fukushima https://t.co/ZvLrkG9a7t / have you watched this @andowrites and @patrickrhone? https://t.co/5yvrN4qcm0
- Sat, 18:54: “Life and death are of supreme importance. Time swiftly passes by and opportunity is lost. Each of us should strive to awaken. Awaken! Take heed, do not squander your life.” ― Dōgen
- Sat, 19:08: I wish I could turn up to a Zoom or Teams call as a Superhero. In my case that be Yul Brynner as Gunslinger. Another fav film of mine.
- Sun, 05:12: Good morning from a snowy Devon (not too much). The start of another brand new day: coffee and a bit of writing. And of course... (HT to my dear friend @andowrites). https://t.co/yuqqLJ5fAP
- Sun, 06:00: “Learning to let go should be learned before learning to get. Life should be touched, not strangled. You’ve got to relax, let it happen at times, and at others move forward with it.” ― Ray Bradbury
- Sun, 07:00: A bit heavy https://t.co/G9Rmn8SgOH / today's little blog. https://t.co/G8ACvZICHL
Fri, 13:11: Listen to #264 | Becoming Animal: The Whole Is Less Than The Sum Of Its Parts w/ Julian Langer by Last Born In The Wilderness on…
You won't like this. I do. Daru Jones the drummer. He blows my mind.
toniiu · William Burroughs - Nothing Is True, Everything Is Permitted