- Tue, 12:10: I had a new Charles Bukowski book arrive today -- one I'd forgotten about. Cheered me up no end. The title: what matters most is how well you walk through the fire. Seems particularly apposite right now. https://t.co/2wXqWUPlzK
- Tue, 14:42: The environmental implications of the Brexit deal - UK Human Rights Blog https://t.co/xqTALWYfTe https://t.co/m5YfEvz4uW
- Wed, 06:00: “I want to think again of dangerous and noble things. I want to be light and frolicsome. I want to be improbable beautiful and afraid of nothing, as though I had wings.” ― Mary Oliver, Owls and Other Fantasies: Poems and Essays
- Wed, 07:00: Talking to myself https://t.co/KNMCj8sxQp / a little blog on the forgotten art of #listening https://t.co/bXvDkQ9PPf
- Wed, 11:10: Best bit of advice I got from a friend/lawyer. "You're paid to think not respond to emails in the fastest time possible." Feeling that today trying to wrestle to the ground a thorny legal point.
Sat, 06:00: “The more you struggle to live, the less you live. Give up the notion that you must be sure of what you are doing. Instead,…
Wed, 12:06: I'm bored. He keeps talking gibberish. Something about companies, competition and choice of law. https://t.co/p8zB4tn4l3 Wed,…