- Tue, 12:10: I had a new Charles Bukowski book arrive today -- one I'd forgotten about. Cheered me up no end. The title: what matters most is how well you walk through the fire. Seems particularly apposite right now. https://t.co/2wXqWUPlzK
- Tue, 14:42: The environmental implications of the Brexit deal - UK Human Rights Blog https://t.co/xqTALWYfTe https://t.co/m5YfEvz4uW
- Wed, 06:00: “I want to think again of dangerous and noble things. I want to be light and frolicsome. I want to be improbable beautiful and afraid of nothing, as though I had wings.” ― Mary Oliver, Owls and Other Fantasies: Poems and Essays
- Wed, 07:00: Talking to myself https://t.co/KNMCj8sxQp / a little blog on the forgotten art of #listening https://t.co/bXvDkQ9PPf
- Wed, 11:10: Best bit of advice I got from a friend/lawyer. "You're paid to think not respond to emails in the fastest time possible." Feeling that today trying to wrestle to the ground a thorny legal point.
Sun, 14:29: A morning spent in the garden. Good to get some mud on my hands and feel the cold. Sun, 18:03: Music is in my bones. London…
Thu, 12:18: I don't know why I bother organising the cushions on the sofa when the dog throws them all on the floor. #guiltyascharged…
Sun, 12:59: Meet the new breed of cabinet minister – too rubbish to fail | Sonia Sodha https://t.co/X1IIyNnCuz Sun, 14:41: Food poverty…