- Sat, 12:30: “Absolute power does not corrupt absolutely, absolute power attracts the corruptible.” ― Frank Herbert
- Sat, 12:42: In full search mode. Shame it's no longer on the market. https://t.co/MB0pagMLOl
- Sat, 18:00: Perhaps as humans, we're not to be part of the animate world given our obsession with growth. In this regard, the closest analogy I can think of is cancer where it eventually kills its host.
- Sat, 18:45: Mandalorian. A bit obsessed.
- Sun, 05:54: “We have to dare to be ourselves, however frightening or strange that self may prove to be.” ― May Sarton
- Sun, 06:16: Quietmusic. https://t.co/eQTItr53Gf
- Sun, 07:00: It's not about me https://t.co/iMzxz4Wo2p / today's little ol' blog post. https://t.co/BtSblqgNF1
- Sun, 07:46: Out with Alfie. No doubt it'll be raining later ☺️. https://t.co/6Fhujr7LDm
- Sun, 09:53: Everything is story.
Fri, 12:12: Sometimes you know it's not a good idea to join in on a heated, vitriol-infused debate on Twitter. Fri, 12:14: Former MP Frank…
Thu, 12:11: COP26 will achieve nothing. It will be another flag-waving exercise. In any event, too many governments and companies are intent on…