- Wed, 13:55: Now watching The Queen's Gambit.
- Wed, 17:21: I've cried already watching The Queen's Gambit. The casting is off the scale. All I can think about is my girls and how amazing they all are.
- Thu, 05:52: “Love does not begin and end the way we seem to think it does. Love is a battle, love is a war; love is a growing up.” ― James A. Baldwin https://t.co/nnnd47Kf7o
- Thu, 07:00: Office life https://t.co/VMozMzGTyn / today's little blog offering https://t.co/Wu3pybQjHU
- Thu, 09:23: Tis a cold and frosty 🥶 morning 🌅. https://t.co/UmvVY3fnH6
- Thu, 11:07: Inspired by my good friend @StefanPowell post on @buymeacoffee today (here's the link https://t.co/ghBwpcq2cM Good intent...), I've updated my profile https://t.co/XIpiuylu8q. Thanks for the nudge as we move into 2021. https://t.co/qCem3XBoVZ
- Thu, 11:20: I took it easy on my walk today mainly because it was slippery around the Devon lanes. I should do it more often -- not go on a route march as my kids say -- if only because it's amazing what you see when you stand still, listen and watch.
Sat, 17:51: Season One, Mr Robot tonight. Sat, 20:11: Does the world need humans? Doubtful. Sun, 05:05: "Most people are afraid to…
Fri, 18:02: Just going to watch a film. Joker. Late to the party but so what. Sat, 07:42: “The very motivation, the drive behind our…
Thu, 12:23: So love this poem by Yeats https://t.co/meAx6IOTmm Thu, 12:34: With our flabby democracies you would think that business and…