- Mon, 16:07: Will this be the year I finally get a tattoo and smoke a few cigars? Oh you devil 😂.
- Tue, 06:00: "I can do this… I can start over. I can save my own life and I’m never going to be alone as long as I have stars to wish on and people to still love." — Jennifer Elisabeth
- Tue, 07:00: Learning new skills https://t.co/rpaDpcjR1w / today's little blog offering. https://t.co/FZV20VDQPz
- Tue, 07:30: 'Disastrous extremes': Christian Aid catalogues $145bn cost of 2020 weather disasters https://t.co/iUta1xWFKx https://t.co/Esd0ClTLXQ
- Tue, 08:55: This 🙏 https://t.co/6d8QZ8KY0p
- Tue, 09:14: Lockdown awakened our interest in nature, but it mustn't be at the expense of wildlife https://t.co/ailRZConuT
- Tue, 10:54: Just me and Alfie in the house. Seems extraordinarily quiet for this time of year. I think that's a good thing.
- Tue, 11:09: Daughter #1 having her third or fourth Covid test. She sounds so fed up. Don't blame her. Being locked down and with the virus. A double whammy. Still, she's safe, got her bestie with her and we're sending loads and loads of 💞 across the airwaves.
- Tue, 11:22: Silence is a fitting voice of our times.
Tue, 15:37: I'm beginning to think that when it comes to the climate emergency, the whole subject of population ethics/anti-natalism is a taboo…
Mon, 12:03: Sat waiting before my dental appt. Looking at what's left of the high street in Paignton. Nice to see a new deli/bakery. I really…
Sun, 12:33: Just back from a quick spin on the mountain bike. I'd forgotten about Sunday, get-out-the-way driving. When you descend a hill and…
- 0 comments