- Thu, 17:18: Thinking of Brian my late father-in-law as I prepare tomorrow's Christmas dinner and all the happy memories we shared as a family. No carols tonight around the tree but I'll light a candle for you my dear friend and someone who will forever 💕 be in my heart.
- Thu, 18:10: Happy Christmas everyone. I know it will be challenging but cherish every moment. Love you all ❤️🎄☃️.
- Thu, 18:20: So sad 😓 https://t.co/LTjdoiVVgY
- Thu, 18:47: I'm banned from family WhatsApp calls. They say it's the language but perhaps I'm just a bit out there -- LOL.
- Fri, 06:00: “Hope is the thing with feathers That perches in the soul And sings the tune without the words And never stops at all.” ― Emily Dickinson
- Fri, 07:00: Out yonder https://t.co/sJVlEqYpBj / today's little Christmas post. Have a wonderful day. Much love, Ju https://t.co/1rIgzRREwa
- Fri, 09:30: Christmas walk done with the pooch and the girls. He's so excited. Already had a few pastie biscuits and a Santa squeaker. ☃️🐶
Tue, 04:53: "Moving on, as a concept, is for stupid people, because any sensible person knows grief is a long-term project. I refuse to rush.…
Sun, 18:20: I'm deep into the writing of Ursula K. Le Guin. Just off the scale. Earthsea books right now. Mon, 04:15: "The paradox of…
Sat, 16:17: New minimalist set up. Writing, law and reading. Nothing else. https://t.co/nX6A1aatkK Sat, 18:36: “Don't bend; don't water…