- Thu, 17:18: Thinking of Brian my late father-in-law as I prepare tomorrow's Christmas dinner and all the happy memories we shared as a family. No carols tonight around the tree but I'll light a candle for you my dear friend and someone who will forever 💕 be in my heart.
- Thu, 18:10: Happy Christmas everyone. I know it will be challenging but cherish every moment. Love you all ❤️🎄☃️.
- Thu, 18:20: So sad 😓 https://t.co/LTjdoiVVgY
- Thu, 18:47: I'm banned from family WhatsApp calls. They say it's the language but perhaps I'm just a bit out there -- LOL.
- Fri, 06:00: “Hope is the thing with feathers That perches in the soul And sings the tune without the words And never stops at all.” ― Emily Dickinson
- Fri, 07:00: Out yonder https://t.co/sJVlEqYpBj / today's little Christmas post. Have a wonderful day. Much love, Ju https://t.co/1rIgzRREwa
- Fri, 09:30: Christmas walk done with the pooch and the girls. He's so excited. Already had a few pastie biscuits and a Santa squeaker. ☃️🐶
Tue, 12:11: The solution is so often the problem. https://t.co/Z9vONv7Kiy Tue, 16:26: We're so in love with our thinking, as if that's…
Mon, 12:04: Why do I keep reading headlines that say "This is our last chance [to avert the climate catastrophe]" alongside other stories…