- Wed, 12:29: Daughter #3 has just passed her test on the first go. Proud dad moment.
- Wed, 15:45: All I can think about right now is all those people who are no longer here to enjoy Christmas, no matter how it plays out.
- Wed, 17:28: Pollution killed nearly 1.7m people in India in 2019 – study https://t.co/EBkP78h6YW
- Wed, 19:08: Do you have any fav TV shows from the 1970s? Dads Army and Some Mothers Do 'Ave 'Em right up there for me.
- Thu, 05:54: "We live in capitalism. Its power seems inescapable. So did the divine right of kings. Any human power can be resisted and changed by human beings. Resistance and change often begin in art, and very often in our art, the art of words." — Ursula K. Le Guin
- Thu, 07:00: Paying attention https://t.co/sRsQOcoshM / today's blog post https://t.co/YSzTXvOPkc
- Thu, 10:14: So much warmth and love on Twitter today ❤️.
- Thu, 11:07: When you start a job and get half way through and question why you started in the first place. It involves cupboards and out of date food 😳.
- Thu, 11:09: River by Ellie Goulding / still there's always music. https://t.co/4423DvbdNM
I'm off social media. About time.
Tue, 15:37: I'm beginning to think that when it comes to the climate emergency, the whole subject of population ethics/anti-natalism is a taboo…
Mon, 12:03: Sat waiting before my dental appt. Looking at what's left of the high street in Paignton. Nice to see a new deli/bakery. I really…