- Wed, 13:01: “We don't inherit the earth from our ancestors, we borrow it from our children.” ― David Brower
- Wed, 14:25: A bit of Twitter jousting this afternoon. Not my usual style.
- Wed, 15:32: Back playing Portishead. In full writing mode. If only I could spend more time here.
- Wed, 15:41: A legacy of working in private practice as a lawyer is that I still (*sighs*) measure my working day in increments of 6 minutes. It's not all bad mind you because I'm often too efficient for my own good, even though I've no longer any client(s) that have to pay for my time😉.
- Wed, 16:28: I received a heartfelt email today from a family business in London to say they couldn’t fulfil an order that we’d placed for some vegan food for Xmas. You could sense they were really sad not to help. Amazing how language can change the dynamic.
- Wed, 17:40: Is it utopian to think that we might rescue the earth from our death-dealing ways?
- Thu, 05:03: Another very early start: let's see what this day brings 🙏🦋😀
- Thu, 06:00: “...the care of the earth is our most ancient and most worthy and, after all, our most pleasing responsibility. To cherish what remains of it, and to foster its renewal, is our only legitimate hope.” ― Wendell Berry, The Art of the Commonplace: The Agrarian Essays
- Thu, 07:00: Nature https://t.co/HeQXb5S1uq / today's blog offering, which arose out of the attached picture taken close to my house in Devon. https://t.co/hgz3gRDXt2
- Thu, 08:33: Human Greed, Edward Abbey https://t.co/muKUSFBGQU
Sun, 12:42: I don't think you're a fool https://t.co/mVrxVlL4uS Sun, 18:15: Disease Hotel with Stephen Jenkinson (live) in just under an…