- Tue, 06:00: “The love of wilderness is more than a hunger for what is always beyond reach; it's also an expression of loyalty to the earth, the earth which bore us and sustains us, the only paradise we'll ever know, the only paradise we ever need, if only we had the eyes to see.” ― Ed Abbey
- Tue, 07:00: Too late https://t.co/7VXEJCN9ep / today's blog offering #ecocide https://t.co/3Kep2RCnzC
- Tue, 09:07: What if we create a better world for nothing? https://t.co/6VcNpIaOFX
- Tue, 09:21: Yes 👇 https://t.co/XBQrfAB8yi
- Tue, 10:36: Charles Eisenstein: “If we want to heal the planet, we radically need to change the story.” – Purpose Minds https://t.co/ydnAkAfVe5 / HT to Hans Lak on LinkedIn.
- Tue, 12:00: It’s time to redefine business to save the planet (commentary) https://t.co/yPz3BqKuEe https://t.co/WB5P2hm5hE
Fri, 13:11: Listen to #264 | Becoming Animal: The Whole Is Less Than The Sum Of Its Parts w/ Julian Langer by Last Born In The Wilderness on…
Wed, 12:47: I often think about the term 'small business'. Does it actually mean self-employment or simply working for yourself? I accept that…