- Sat, 17:07: I'm looking forward to a vegan Christmas. Only Mrs S who will be eating Turkey -- and that's fine. For the rest of us, Dad's in charge + or - a bit of Chivas Regal. It always gets a bit messy around 3pm. Love my crew -- such amazing women and I know I'm very, very lucky.
- Sat, 17:29: I've been musing on what it might mean for lawyers to connect soul with role. (Been here before.) I know from 20+ yrs experience that it would bring about real and meaningful change. Trouble is, too few are willing to cross the Rubicon to true self. Fear is the killer.
- Sat, 17:46: Love this. https://t.co/cHtE10UPnj
- Sat, 18:26: I never used to cry but these days it pours out -- and I'm not ashamed of myself one f* little bit (sorry for the language). To me grief mirrors love. Always will.
- Sat, 18:43: A few people come into our lives and the rest, well..., you know you'll never be the same again. My late uncle Adrian was like that.
- Sun, 06:00: “I feel no need for any other faith than my faith in the kindness of human beings. I am so absorbed in the wonder of earth and the life upon it that I cannot think of heaven and angels.” ― Pearl S. Buck
- Sun, 06:00: Storylessness https://t.co/5OStXf3XTf
- Sun, 07:33: Quietmusic https://t.co/opWMOX6njJ
- Sun, 08:13: A quiet space https://t.co/3shCpPeJrR / today's little blog offering. https://t.co/RV4cgy25WO
- Sun, 11:46: How many lawyers have thought about changing their practice -- or at least part of it -- to focus on earth law or ecocide? Now that would be revelatory (to me at least). This article says it all or goes a long way to setting the scene https://t.co/aRJlrStHQE. https://t.co/KCGx9QYBOi
Fri, 13:11: Listen to #264 | Becoming Animal: The Whole Is Less Than The Sum Of Its Parts w/ Julian Langer by Last Born In The Wilderness on…
Tue, 12:48: Another interview with Stephen Jenkinson. https://t.co/Oh06QB0GTj Tue, 16:25: Invisible Kin, by The Tin Box…