- Tue, 16:39: I've been burning candles this past week. Strange I know, but there's something hypnotic and magical about the flame and scent (mostly vanilla).
- Tue, 17:30: Being a vegan has made me a better cook. Period.
- Tue, 17:45: Missing my conversations with @weirb4 @DrSteveMarshall @kxgrave2002 @StefanPowell @MaureenSwannie1 ♥️
- Tue, 18:07: I lost my father-in-law this year (love ya Brian). Much like my wife, he was my rock. I f* miss him so much. To be honest, it's only now that I feel able to absorb and comprehend grief. Previously, it was something to run away from.
- Wed, 06:00: “But there is greater comfort in the substance of silence than in the answer to a question.” ― Thomas Merton
- Wed, 07:33: #28 | Patriarchy In A Time With No Father - Stephen Jenkinson (Come of Age) — The Mythic Masculine https://t.co/FNeDS7KAqj
- Wed, 10:43: I never used to think much about sleep in my 20s, 30s or even 40s but now it's something I think about a lot. It's not the quantity -- I've never needed much -- but the quality. It's almost like I'm a different person without 4-6 hours of deep, uninterrupted sleep.
- Wed, 10:45: He's so bored listening to me prattle on about the law. Me too Alf 🤣. https://t.co/UYzxOjyVh3
- Wed, 10:48: Printed off to read for later: “The Country of the Blind” By H.G. Wells. Anyone else read it?
- Wed, 11:04: Covid-driven recession likely to push 2m UK families into poverty https://t.co/SBXYQevEIT
Fri, 13:11: Listen to #264 | Becoming Animal: The Whole Is Less Than The Sum Of Its Parts w/ Julian Langer by Last Born In The Wilderness on…
Tue, 12:48: Another interview with Stephen Jenkinson. https://t.co/Oh06QB0GTj Tue, 16:25: Invisible Kin, by The Tin Box…